Jl. Affandi, Gang Bromo #15A, Mrican, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
+62 274 561627 / +62 274 520341
Registration: Indonesian Class in Bali
A. PERSONAL DETAILS
Birth Date: (Tahun/Bulan/Tanggal)
(valid email required)
Phone / Mobile # :
B. LANGUAGE PROGRAM
Current proficiency of the bahasa Indonesia:
Basic / Survival
Explain your proficiency:
Special requests related to your interests:
Expected result upon the completion of the training:
Course start date: (Tahun/Bulan/Tanggal)
Course end date: (Tahun/Bulan/Tanggal)
Session 1 (08.00 - 09.30)
Session 2 (10.15 - 11.45)
Session 3 (13.00 - 14.30)
Session 4 (15.00 - 16.30)
Address of Class Location:
Method of Payment
Telegraphic Transfer (Personal Account)
Telegraphic Transfer (Company/Organisation Account)
Bank Account: WISMA BAHASA
No. AC. 026 1978 141
Swift code: BNINIDJAYGY
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia, Jl. Adisucipto No. 137, Yogyakarta.
Please send us a copy of the telegraphic transfer.
Wisma Bahasa PayPal Account:
Wisma Bahasa PayPal
Payment link is the simplest way to make payments by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, etc.). You just click on the payment link that we sent to email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc. as your requested.
Address to send an invoice (when payment is done by company or organization)
How did you know Wisma Bahasa:
Organization / Company
Have you experienced learning with Wisma Bahasa before?
E. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.For personal account, payment should be made in advance. This regulation is also applied for re-buying student. Wisma Bahasa will automatically suspend the lessons if payment is not been received.
2. The payment should be transferred in full payment.
3. In case the payment is made by telegraphic transfer, please send us a copy of the telegraphic transfer.
4. Any class cancellation shall be notified no later than 1 working day prior to class commencement. Otherwise, one is subject to 50% of charge.
5. To indicate the presence in the class, every student is to affix their signature on the attendance list we have prepared every time they attend the class.
6. At the beginning of the first meeting, the teacher will provide short briefing to his/her students about the schedule, syllabus, and class terms and conditions.
By submitting this form you agree to the terms and conditions above.
what color is snow?
Our Official Website
Copyright 2019 - Wisma Bahasa